Study Considers Gardasil Vaccine Dangers

February 12th, 2016

stethoscope-448617_640

The Gardasil vaccine, approved by the FDA in 2006, is given to girls and women to prevent the spread of certain strains of the human papillomavirus that have been found to cause cervical cancer. A study in Autoimmunity Reviews entitled “On the relationship between human papilloma virus vaccine and autoimmune disease” found that a number of individuals experience the onset of autoimmune diseases shortly after receiving the vaccine.

The study cites the development of the following autoimmune diseases:

  • Multiple sclerosis
  • Guillain-Barre syndrome
  • Systemic lupus erythematosus
  • Rheumatoid arthritis
  • Juvenile idiopathic arthritis
  • Inflammatory bowel disease
  • Primary ovarian failure
  • Other autoimmune diseases

The number of women developing autoimmune disorders after receiving the immunization continues to rise, and the effects on young women and their families are devastating. Ultimately, the investigators indicate that the use of Gardasil should be carefully weighed given that HPV is not lethal 95 percent of the time, and the other 5 percent of the time it can be detected early through regular screenings.

Individuals receive vaccines to protect them from potential disease, injury, and death. But sometimes, as a result of a vaccination, they develop serious side effects including major disorders. If you or your child have experienced a serious side effect after receiving a vaccination, you must take action. Vaccine manufacturers must be held responsible for the effects of their bad drugs.

woman-1006100_640

National Vaccination Injury Compensation Program

Most people have never heard of the National Vaccination Injury Compensation Program (NVICP). This program, funded by a 75 cent fee on each vaccination, was created to compensate individual injured as a result of vaccinations. Although in theory the program benefits consumers, ultimately it prevents manufacturers from being held responsible for often dangerous vaccine. When people are injured by vaccines, their settlements are paid by the fees attached to each vaccination, not by the manufacturers who should be held responsible.

In addition to being off the hook when vaccines fail, the compensation program is notoriously complicated. Fortunately, the fund does reimburse for attorney and legal fees when you win your case. We can help you throughout this process. If you or a loved one have been injured by the Gardasil vaccine, contact us today! We will work with you to navigate the NVICP and help you receive the compensation that you deserve for your injuries and medical challenges.

 

Designed & Developed by sleon productions